If I lived *Warrior Cats Roleplay*

"That's okay, it will be easy to stay with you. I'll be a warrior soon and then we can sleep and talk in the same den..." He blushed slightly and looked away.
Springleaf felt her own pelt growing hot with embarrassment, but managed, “Yeah.” Not sure whether Salmonpaw realized what he was saying.

Springleaf felt her own pelt growing hot with embarrassment, but managed, “Yeah.” Not sure whether Salmonpaw realized what he was saying.
Salmonpaw pricked his ears and flicked them. "Moss, let's collect it for the elders and head back to camp." He turned away and trotted trying to not let his tail twitch from his hot embarrasment.

Salmonpaw pricked his ears and flicked them. "Moss, let's collect it for the elders and head back to camp." He turned away and trotted trying to not let his tail twitch from his hot embarrasment.
Springleaf followed, using her paws to scrape up the fresh moss into a ball in order to carry it back to camp.

Springleaf picked up her own ball of moss; both reached camp and headed towards the elders den.
Salmonpaw dropped it in the elders den and started working. "Hey, Springleaf want to go hunting or something tonight. I- ummmm was having trouble sleeping and I need to run out some energy." He flinched at his own awkwardness and waited for a response.

Back
Top Bottom