If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?

I think I''d have to be a jaguar. They are cunning, graceful, and can hide in plain sight.

BTW zazouse, I like your second pic. That's a very nice restyling of Autumn Leaves by Nene Thomas. I love her work and your redefining it's looks is wonderful.

I think I''d have to be a jaguar. They are cunning, graceful, and can hide in plain sight.

BTW zazouse, I like your second pic. That's a very nice restyling of Autumn Leaves by Nene Thomas. I love her work and your redefining it's looks is wonderful.
Thank you

Last edited:
While my favorite bird is an Owl, I would have to say if I could be any animal, I would want to be either a crow, a vulture, or a seagull. All three are scavengers and do quite well when everything else is doing poorly. They don't have to hunt and they are some of the few animals who just seem like they are always having a good time, hanging out with others of their kind. I wouldn't mind being a crow or raven near the Grand Canyon. What a sight that must be to fly over!

If I could be an animal....

I would be a big, scary BEAR.

Mainly so I would be nice and warm all winter
with all my bear-fur. And I could sleep all winter.
(or at least past 6 in the mornings)

Plus, I could simply eat anyone that bothered me.
And nothing they could do about it...

Because I'm a big scary bear !!!

(and no bear season in Ohio)

A Seagull. They fly high, excellent swimmers, plenty of food for them everywhere (the ocean, McDonald's parking lots, garbage dumps)...
They are protected by federal law. All they do is eat, sleep, poop, and squawk. Then if there's someone you dont like, fly over them and "ruin their day."

Last edited:
I would be a yeti. No one would bother me since no one has proven that yeti even exist.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom