If you could meet one BYC member in person, who would it be?

Does anyone want to meet me and my ridiculous menagerie? We could probably convince the kids to catch us a bucket full of frogs and toads to exclaim over. My husband makes a killer cheesecake and my chicken wings are practically famous. šŸ™ƒ

Lol, that sounds like a bribe
Meee!! We could cook and baby talk to the toads together. šŸ„°

I'd like to meet you too!
Does anyone want to meet me and my ridiculous menagerie? We could probably convince the kids to catch us a bucket full of frogs and toads to exclaim over. My husband makes a killer cheesecake and my chicken wings are practically famous. šŸ™ƒ

I am now craving wings, thanks alot!

Yes!!!! And then I can try on my vest in person. :)

Wings AND cheesecake? Count me in.

Oh, yes. Especially
proud oh yeah GIF by Sky

Yes! I'll bring the toad hats :)

Back
Top Bottom