If you could meet one BYC member in person, who would it be?

On purpose? Or on accident?
What'd they do??

She didn’t want to do a snowball fight, so they threw her to the ground and started rubbing snow on her face.

Then a kid took a bucket of snow and dumped it on her head, but it was a block of ice instead of snow..

You can always burn it.
I personally don’t mind that much, but I think it’s funny that they are so aggravated about a cone.

They're an elderly couple and we kinda keep an eye on them. You know, helping out with yard work and chores, keeping an eye on things when they're not home, and more than once helping out in a health emergency. We've been neighbors for like 20 years now and we're closer if there's a problem than the kids (who are also our friends) are. Mamma Wan was a chef before she retired, and she does not ever cook for 2. So every so often she'll bring us a sheet pan full of spring rolls, or shrimp fried rice, or pad thai as a thank you.

She didn’t want to do a snowball fight, so they threw her to the ground and started rubbing snow on her face.

Then a kid took a bucket of snow and dumped it on her head, but it was a block of ice instead of snow..

I personally don’t mind that much, but I think it’s funny that they are so aggravated about a cone.
😡 🤜

😡:he:rant

Is it just that one neighbor that puts the cone out?

Back
Top Bottom