If you do NOT live in America - HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I need you!!!!!!!!

when you say America........... do you mean north America or The United States of America?

no offense...... but I find it to time consuming to go through 16 steps to add a recipe... thats why I wont be doing it

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are not interested in the cookbook then by all means please don't let me interfere with your enjoyment of BYC.

I am requesting recipes from members who live in other countries (not the USA) if they so choose as to reflect the diversity of our community and the way we eat.

Several people have asked if this recipe book is for those solely in the States and indeed it is not.

BTW, this project is a huge time consuming labor for me. Sorry you feel adding one recipe is too much for you. I am trying to make this the best community cookbook possible.

To each their own. I personally can not wait to get my hands on that cookbook! Going through 16 steps to submit a recipe is an investment, especially for those of us who don't come from a family who enjoys cooking, there aren't may recipes handed down. If you need any help, MP let me know.

I will be recruiting help when it comes to the final proofing of each recipe. I'll add you to the list. Thank you for volunteering.

No, MC, it means you get to try cooking each and every one of them for us Mods to come over and try. Let us know what time to be there.
lol.png

Do you think if I cook every recipe in the book within a year and write a blog about it - may be they will make a movie out of it. Oh wait! they already did that!
lau.gif
If you have not seen the Julia & Julie movie its a must. I too can't wait to get my hands on the book.

I so appreciate all the time and energy that MissPissy and all the contributors have put into making some thing as unique as this.

Sandee

Well we're in the US, but a fair chunk of my cooking is genuine non-americian (grew up on the edge of chinatown in SF).

Back
Top Bottom