If you order from azure standard I have a ? for you

Quote:
I have sent them e-mail message before, and I have never gotten a response. Now, I always call. I just called about the co-op fee. They do not have a policy about it. It is entirely up to the drop point manager having people that are willing to pay it.

Where is the current drop? At the DPM's house? Or a public location?

Here is the email from azure. "Leala~
I do apologize, some drop coordinators are trying to make up for the time
and effort that they are putting into being a drop. It can be rather time
consuming. If you want to be your own drop, we can get that set up for. I
just need to know where you are located, what would be convenient for you to
meet the driver at and we can get that set up.
Please keep in mind that the driver can not do cul-de-sacs, dirt or gravel
roads and he prefers to meet in a parking lot where there is easy access for
him to pull in and leave again. Also all drops must total $550.00 and each
person placing an order needs to place orders of $50.00 or more.

Thanks so much for your patience and understanding. Have a wonderful day!
Lisa
Customer Service Representative. "

It is in a public place I don't have the coordinator call to remind of when to order. I have several family members that also order from azure when one of us gets the call that the order is coming in we call each other. The current drop pint is off route however my other family members live closer to the highway where the route is so they could go get our orders and I could drive to the town where they live to get mine its really not much further for me to go. We have talked to the coordinator and her attitude is its my way or the highway "azure won't make anymore stops" BS.

Quote:
Now I understand! Yes, set up your own drop. Don't go out of your way to recruit others, but certainly accept them in if they ask.

on a side note:

I have ordered the Layer pellets from azure... what other grains do you order?? curious as to what others are feeding.

After talking with the driver he said that he wants to keep the drop point in the same spot. So I called azure and got my own number. I talked to the original coordinator she wanted to know if my number was open for new people I told her I didn't mind helping her out. When my SIl talked to her my SIL said that she said that she didn't think that it was right for azure to give us our own number and that she had an attitude about it. I don't know her that well she was fine when she talked to me.

I order whole oats, barley, split peas, and redmon's mineral conditioner for my chickens. I have wheat from food storage that i'm using. This month I am thinking about getting them some millet and whole peas and some alfalfa Pellets. I'm not sure if they will eat the millet or alfalfa Pellets. I wonder if azure would do a discount on chicken feed if I order a pallet of chicken feed. I am sprouting part of the grains for the chicken it is a lot of work because I have 80 chicken i'm think about changing to the pre-made feed.

Back
Top Bottom