If you ordered a Brinsea bator...

he.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif

I ordered Wednesday ... they shipped same day. Should have been here today (Friday) but UPS screwed up and decided they knew my address better than me and sent it somewhere else! Will not get it until Monday now. Totally not Brinsea's fault though ... unless you ask UPS.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=178085

Very happy with Brinsea's customer service and speed of shipping ... very angry with UPS as my eggs will arrive tomorrow and will not be able to be set until probably Tuesday since our UPS does not usually come until 6 or 7 p.m.
smack.gif

They shipped ours right away and we received it in five working days, Florida to California. Brinsea seems to do a great job so you can pretty much go by UPS's shipping estimates for your location.

i ordered the brinsea econo 20 on April 5 through one of the brinsea distributors

but brinsea in florida is where it shipped from

got it April 17th but there was no cradle / turner with it as i had ordered - i guess they just forgot as the invoice showed it

i let them know and they shipped it on the 20th and it got here a few days later

i haven't set eggs yet but i warmed it up and it holds temps to within 2 hundreds of a degree, pretty awesome

i emailed support askign about changing temp setting and they advised, but i didn't really get a firm answer

the onboard non-digital thermometer reads 102 and when i place my GQF digital alongside it, it reads 101.46 and i think perhaps GQF reads about half a degree high according to human digital thermometer ... and i think i need to adjust downward, but maybe not ... that same digital GQF will read 98.85 on the eggbed without eggs. And if i had eggs in it, it might be about right.

Peace

I ordered mine april 29th did not show up today so i called them. they said they used the wrong zipp-code and it was sitting at ups up in montana. they say i should have it next week. if it works as good as they say then it is worth the wait.

Thanks y'all. I didn't want to go ahead and order it and have us not to be here when it arrives. The UPS driver pretty much drops and runs and with rain every day, well you know...

Quote:
Hey I think I had that UPS person a few years back, I called mine the madtv ubs guy because he would put packages under the bushes by my door and *run* back to his truck.
roll.png

If your brinsea does not arrive in the time frame you are given be sure to call them and check. I ordered online directly from Brinsea during the sale and after a couple weeks called to check on my order. They cited a computer glitch and had charged my card but never shipped it, they were very nice and apologized, sent it that day and it arrived 4 days later.

I ordered mine on a Wednesday morning and that afternoon I had an email with shipping confirmation/tracking #. It arrived on Monday (Florida to Vermont).

UPS did require a signature, so I made sure I was home to sign for it!!

I ordered mine last saturday, got a UPS tracking number emailed to me on monday, same day it shipped. I received it on thursday. They do require a signature so you must be home to get it. UPS called wed, the day before to remind me that a signature is required.

Back
Top Bottom