If your random, post something random, on the random ramblings forum.

i like tuna. do you like tuna? tunas nasty. i dont like it. im sad that the tuna died! cuz they was all swimming and then a net caught them and they were like, "ohhhh nooo..!" TUNA! omg, narwhals are awesome..almost like unicorns that are pink and fuzzy like Paris Hiltons purse with the dog inside it whos name is Tinkerbell...omg i hope that dog doesnt kill herself cuz if i was Paris Hiltons dog, i would and i would have BACON STRIPS! i love the comercial(sp?) with the dogs with the signs and they talk to their owners, i wish my dog could do that..i can only imagine the things he would say like, "scratch my butt." but i dont like scratching his butt cuz then i get dirt under my nails and then i have to Twitter about it and i have 0 followers, HA wonder why!!!OMG A KITTY

hmm.png

Ok, I'm not random beacause the definition of random is somewhere along the lines of "With no sense or logic behind it." and I wouldn't really like to think of myself in those terms, but I do sometimes say random things, so I guess i'll post on this thread.
lol.png

I think rawr's post was very funny BTW.

Back
Top Bottom