I'll Make you an Avatar (: *closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's two more

1. crtrlovr's (this was requested through PM, I'm just using it as an example)
smile.png

2. Bawkadoodledoo's

Lol sorry if the rooster looks a little silly, I lean towards cute more then acurate :)

And here's one more for Chicken_Lover4567-

Well, I'm tired. I have more done in the morning
smile.png

Last edited:
OMG! Those are sooo cute!!!!
big_smile.png
You're really good at what you do!
big_smile.png
They are definitely cute as all get out!!!
big_smile.png

If you get bored...... maybe I could get some extra ones so I can make a little animated gif for my avatar!?!?

Just something CUTE like what you've done so far.... you can see pics of my birds at http://www.artwanted.com/artist.cfm?ArtID=13210&SubGal=On%20The%20Wing

I
am mainly right now raising blue egg layers
smile.png
But Roxie my Mille and Charlie my black Silkie are the two that started it all
wink.png

Ok, I feel like I'm getting greedy now.... LOL But I just LOVE that style but am not capable of doing it myself
sad.png

those r so KAWAI!!! can u make me one with my name in it and a chick eating a human animation? or is that too much?

Oh! Will you make me one of a barred rock sitting on a lawn chair under one of those beach umbrellas reading a book? Or if that's to much just one reading a book? Thank you so much.
cool.png

Quote:
I can't do animations, but i can still make an avatar without the animation if you want :)

Everyone else, I'll have them done asap.

Last edited:
Hi could you please draw me one with a buff orp chick, a barred rock chick, a golden comet and a rhode island red chick doing something cute (like a dance or a group hug kinda thing) with a heart in it somewhere. Since my name is lovemychicks9 and I have those 4 different breeds I thought it would be cute to incorporate them. Your drawing is very cute you have alot of talent. thanks Trudy

Oh, this is a great thread! Thanks for so generously donatine your time
smile.png

I would like one to represent my 4-H Poultry club. Some possible things you might use in it are, a chicken, a ribbon, and the 4-H logo or the word '4-H'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom