Illegal Chickens?

Man! Those chickens must be reproducing faster than rabbits? No..

Umm.. only those three are mine, they must've invited their 4 friends over for lunch.

lol I've hidden so many chicks out of public eye, and sell or give them to anybody I know that needs somemore when they are a month or 2 old. Basements, Garages, Spare bedrooms, my bed room, lol My names Tony and I'm a chickaholic! I've never lived anywhere where is was legal to have ANY chickens and I've had all sorts of poultry.

Quote:
I tried that with my neighbor and she told me that she would never eat "a dirty egg". But since I got rid of my crowing rooster, she has calmed down somewhat.
She stills turns the hose on them if they go near the fence.
At least she is not calling the cops.

Quote:
I tried that with my neighbor and she told me that she would never eat "a dirty egg". But since I got rid of my crowing rooster, she has calmed down somewhat.

A "dirty" egg?!! sheesh......some ppl.

Quote:

A "dirty" egg?!! sheesh......some ppl.

Heck, my mother doesn't want any eggs from my girls because they eat bugs & slugs. I told her they make the eggs tastier....I thought she was going to hurl on the spot.
lau.gif

When we are out in our yard and the neighbors can hear us talk we refer to the chickens as puppies. Did you check on the puppies?

Jim

Back
Top Bottom