Illinois...

I just want to chime in to recommend the Frazen Farms turkeys!!
thumbsup.gif
I got Bourbon Red eggs from Chris last year and hatched 7 out of 9. I have some BR and some Standard Bronze in the incubator now that are due on Cinco de Mayo. If you are within driving distance, well worth the trip! If you are not, ask him about shipping you some eggs!

thumbsup.gif
Thank you for the compliment
thumbsup.gif
Good luck with your hatching this year.

Hi I'm looking for seeds to start growing fodder but can't find any. Does anyone do this and where do you get your seeds. I live in Will County

Last edited:
Hi I'm looking for seeds to start growing fodder but can't find any. Does anyone do this and where do you get your seeds. I live in Will County but.
it can be anything from grass, to wheat, to oats... pretty much any kind of 'grass family' seed.

Hey! I am looking for some large fowl blue cochins. I would take eggs or chicks.

My daughter had a blue cochin hen that she raised for 4-H and just loved, but it died last week. I would love to be able to get her a few chicks so she can try again.

We are about halfway between St. Louis, MO and Springfield, IL along I-55. I would be willing to drive an hour or so to get some for her. Anybody out there raising them?

We need to move from Illinois to AR with our 3 dogs and our 7 darling girls. I think that we need some kind of chicken crate to have them travel safely, but not very sure what kind. I have seen some hard plastic "low crates" in chicken/livestock catalogs but we will use them only once, and I was wondering if someone has a suggestion, or even better the right containers in used condition for sale for not too much money. Any suggestion/help is welcome. thanks!

Got my chicken plucker yesterday, have yet to inbox it :( been too busy. Started building a duck shelter this evening, hopefully I'll be able to finish it tomorrow!

Anyone know where or have an 18' plus trailer I can get/buy? Not looking to spend much money if any at all. The only true requirement is that the wheels can rotate, need to build a mobile turkey roost within the next few weeks. I can pick upand move a trashed 5th wheel so I can use the frame. It's what I did for the massive chicken mansion, excuse me, coop. Any help would be appreciated in locating a frame ;) maybe one of y'all has a neighbor with a big junk trailer/frame and youre wanting them to get rid of the eye sore? Hehe Free is what I'm aiming for. Or I can trade eggs, rabbit meat, manual labor, or broilers hehe I <3 bartering! Gotta try

Got my chicken plucker yesterday, have yet to inbox it
sad.png
been too busy. Started building a duck shelter this evening, hopefully I'll be able to finish it tomorrow!

Anyone know where or have an 18' plus trailer I can get/buy? Not looking to spend much money if any at all. The only true requirement is that the wheels can rotate, need to build a mobile turkey roost within the next few weeks. I can pick upand move a trashed 5th wheel so I can use the frame. It's what I did for the massive chicken mansion, excuse me, coop. Any help would be appreciated in locating a frame
wink.png
maybe one of y'all has a neighbor with a big junk trailer/frame and youre wanting them to get rid of the eye sore? Hehe Free is what I'm aiming for. Or I can trade eggs, rabbit meat, manual labor, or broilers hehe I <3 bartering! Gotta try

What kind of plucker did you pick up? I have been wanting to get one for our Turkeys Instead of doing it the old fashion way that takes up too much time and energy. They sure ain't cheep either.

Anyone looking for some Pure Bred Silver Phase Welsh Harlequin babies?

I have a group that just hatched.....and have a few left that are not spoken for.

I can get pics if anyone is interested.....I also have pics of the parents in my siggy line.

Anyone looking for some Pure Bred Silver Phase Welsh Harlequin babies?

I have a group that just hatched.....and have a few left that are not spoken for.

I can get pics if anyone is interested.....I also have pics of the parents in my siggy line.
I LOVE my little ones I got from you. They are growing fast and looking more and more like ducks everyday. I'll have to post pics when they get a bit older. Thank you again for such wonderful birds!

Back
Top Bottom