Illinois...

So how did everyone do with this spring snow storm? We got 13+ inches. I had to work last night and it was a real pain getting home. What normally takes me 10 minutes took me half an hour.This morning going out to feed and water I had to go through knee deep snow. This is my coops this morning.

Also if you are looking for non GMO feed Stutzmans in Arthur, IL carries it. They call it Fettrells mix. Its 16.50 for a 50lb bag. Its not organic but it is non GMO

My parents were coming home through Tuscola on 57 last night, they were stuck going nowhere for 7 hours on the interstate.
So how did everyone do with this spring snow storm? We got 13+ inches. I had to work last night and it was a real pain getting home. What normally takes me 10 minutes took me half an hour.This morning going out to feed and water I had to go through knee deep snow. This is my coops this morning.

Also if you are looking for non GMO feed Stutzmans in Arthur, IL carries it. They call it Fettrells mix. Its 16.50 for a 50lb bag. Its not organic but it is non GMO

Last year at this time it was 85 degrees and we had white eggs on the ground
jumpy.gif
This year it's 32 degrees and we have white snow on the ground
hit.gif
I'm so ready for Spring to start any time now.

Last year at this time it was 85 degrees and we had white eggs on the ground
jumpy.gif
This year it's 32 degrees and we have white snow on the ground
hit.gif
I'm so ready for Spring to start any time now.

^^ This. Come on Illinois, make up your mind! I found this on Pinterest a few months back and it's HILARIOUS:

A few of us will be taking a trip down to southern Illinois in the fall…

Is it bad that I want to go chicken shopping while I am down there?

Anyone know of some private places we can go to, to purchase some? Making arrangements beforehand of course.

www.Chickenscratchpoultry.com is very nice, but too much money for me.

Ya, it probably says something like this:

Corn 50%
Oats 12%
SBM 12%
Vit/ Min MIx 1%.

This. ^

Going to head there in 30minutes actually, time for chick, turkey, pig, and layer feed. I'm still getting eggs regardless of snow, but my ladies have a safe house to live in. They still ventured out in the snow after the storm ended :)

What part of SPI are you in? I'm over by UIS.

Ahh cool I know a few people that live over there. If you have any questions or need some help, chicken sitter, ect feel free to ask! One more thing, if you're looking for organic layer feed I can snag an extra bag or two for you next time I venture out to Fairbury, if wanted, to save on gas/time.

This feed is nuts, I've been getting eggs so big that extra Jumbo egg cartons can't hold these butes! Lovely tasty eggs mmm.

Back
Top Bottom