Illinois...

I've got this little d'anver chick that's 3.5 weeks old! He's really pretty but I have 3 roosters In this batch of chicks and one needs to go! I'm near Springfield/Rochester area. If anyone knows anyone who loves chickens and will take good care of him PM me!

I am overrun with roo's myself...I think my bantams..I. have 3 barred cochin roos's 2 partride cochin roo's 2 buff brahma roo's. 1. Oegb roo mistake by hatchery. And 2 columbian wyandotte bantam roo's to soon to tell the silkies yet...so. 10 roo's for 12 hens ... oh well at least they are gentle breeds.

Ya
I am overrun with roo's myself...I think my bantams..I. have 3 barred cochin roos's 2 partride cochin roo's 2 buff brahma roo's. 1. Oegb roo mistake by hatchery. And 2 columbian wyandotte bantam roo's to soon to tell the silkies yet...so. 10 roo's for 12 hens ... oh well at least they are gentle breeds.
yeah I'm looking for a hen silkie about a year old to buy because I have 3 roosters and a hen and they are pretty nice but it needs to be evened out a little bit

Could always get a banty cochin hen and make frizzels..or sizzles forget which one that mix makes but cute ... either way..post on the swap threads maybe someone would swap you one of your roo's for a hen..craiglist is good also

Back
Top Bottom