Illinois...

I have 4 Barred Rock Roos 8/9 weeks old 3.00 each, 2 Blue Cochins pullet 8/9 weeks old, 5.00's each, 2 barnevelder pullets 8/9 weeks old 5.00's each, And a couple of EE sex unknown also 8/9 weeks old that look like silver Laced Wyandottes in color. Pm for details.
I will also have a couple of BBS Orpingtons (roos ?) for sale in a couple of weeks.
For pick up only. No shipping available, Thanks

Last edited:
So... Everyone here seems to be more from central to southern illinois.......

Does anyone own chickens in the chicagoland area!?! Or am I all alone??
hit.gif

Hi all --- I'm Gwen and live with my "old-fart boyfriend" (LOL -- he's 61, I'm 46), 2 dogs, 3 cats, 5 Pekin ducks, 2 mutt geese, 2 roos and MANY mutt hens on 6 acres outside Edwardsville, IL. After living in Elgin for many years (NW suburb of Chicago), I'm LOVIN' the peace, quiet, less people and MUCH less traffic. I do drive into St. Louis to work at a law firm, but other than that, I've transformed myself into a Farmgirl.

Gwen

Hi Larry --- my "people" are from the Hampshire/Huntley area. My maternal grandfather was a hired farmhand for many large farms, when they existed, and my paternal grandfather was foreman at the Playskool plant (when that existed as well....)

nice to meet you --- Gwen

Hi right back at you Gwen. Farming is moving out of this area quickly. I grew up in Burlington on a farm. Than managed and lived at a petting zoo in Dundee for total of 23 years. Now I am a stay at home dad that is going to have fun with his son raising chickens.

Back
Top Bottom