Illinois...

Are there any swaps in Northern Illinois? There used to be a big swap every spring at the Stephenson County Fairgrounds in Freeport (Northern Illinois). Does anyone know if it is still in existence? The last time I went was five or six years ago, and of course now that I want to go again I can't find anything about it on the fairground web site though.
hu.gif

I thought I had a flier for the Illinois swap, but can't seem to locate it. If I come across it, I'll post info here for you.

Hello- I'm just north of Peoria, IL. currently we have RIR, Americanas, Dark Brahmas, a couple Partridge Brahmas (and trying to breed for more), black Javas, and white Javas. I have 5 guineas- which is my max- too noisy, but am going to hatch more plus try peafowl this year.... I sell eggs, chicks, and keets when I have them....

Lora

Quote:
I had 18 last year. I felt like my head would blow up.
big_smile.png

I now have just 3. They've alerted me to trouble, often enough, that I would not part with them. I'd like to add 2-3 more. It looks like I have 2 males and 1 female. I'd love to pick up a couple more girls.

Back
Top Bottom