Illinois...

We always set up in the first row to the east. Usually in the middle. We will have a red chevy dually truck with a grey livestock trailer.

It is so much fun.There is so much to see. Be sure to bring a flashlight if you plan to look around before sunup! Smith poultry will be there also, set up inside to take care of any poultry supply...incubation supply needs too!!!

There is something for everyone. Inside they also have warm room animals..house birds, reptiles, insects, rodents etc...
All kinds of livestock, pets etc outside. Junk dealers, plants, produce, cages, feed, you name it!

Christie
thumbsup.gif

Is anyone planning on going to the Will County Fair?
Maybe we could do a time and day to meet out there - just us locals on BYC - and put faces with avatars. We could do a symbol similar as a boutineer or a scarf of a certain color to recognise eachother or even order a BYC logo t-shirt to wear!
Just some ideas - any one up for that?

I am really hoping to get to the Kankakee swap this year at least once, it sounds like a lot of fun. But what I have been told is you have to get there by something like 5am to get a chance at anything "good" and it is a two to two and half hour drive for me. I am really dreading driving two hours alone on the interstate alone, so I am hoping I can talk a friend of mine into going with me.

This question is for anyone who may know. I've been looking online for a while now, would anyone know whatthe leash law is in il? Or here I'll give a scenario..... A dog comes onto my property and is about to cause mortal danger to one of my beloved chickens. At what
point can I shoot it? ( oh and I just have to add I'm so proud of my marans roo, him and a pretty marans hen had some special time together! Haha how precious!
roll.png
)

Back
Top Bottom