Illinois...

welcome-byc.gif
and to the Illinios thread!!
frow.gif

Quote:
What's up here is the temperature!!!!!
wee.gif
No "work" for me today so out to clean up the garden a bit before the rain gets here! Official Spring will be here Sunday!!!

was going to say to all the people in the so IL area that if they had old stuff they have no need
for get a hold of me not got a alot of money but can come up with some money at times
looking for old coops feeders waters any thing chicken or animals i would even be willing to
trade my hard labor just send me a msg or email as my emails public thinks for looking and
dont know if i posted this in the right place but gave it a shot

frow.gif
Good Morning! The rain missed us so I got alot done in the yard yesterday. Now I feel like a truck hit me. Good thing I got "inside" stuff to do today!
big_smile.png

FYI for anyone near enough - the Sublette (61367) Farmers Elevator and Purina Mills are having a Poultry Workshop on Tuesday, March 29th, at the Ellice Dinges Center, 202 South West Street. Registration for door prizes starts at 6:00 p.m. and the workshop at 6:30 p.m. Call 815-849-5222 or sublettefarmers(at)y a h o o (d o t) c o m to RSVP so they know how many to expect. They've been having Horse Owners workshops "forever" and when I had horses I went. They were informative and had door prizes like feed, halters, wormers, etc. I've been bugging them for five years to have a Poultry Workshop, so I was asked to be one of the speakers.
barnie.gif
I said I would be happy to speak about preservation and general flock management but as an "Enthusiast" not an "Expert". I will, of course, be plugging BYC! There will be a Purina rep there to talk about their products and someone speaking from a Poultry Club about showing. Programs usually run a couple of hours. I hope to see some of you there!!

Last edited:
Great!!!!!!!!

Now I would LOVE to get my hands on some Purina coupons LOL!

I do not know how a poultry workshop would work but it would be a good one for poultry folks here in the city.

Hi Gottadance! We certainly have our friends that lives in Wheaton, IL....I am very certain you know them! Max and Donna Daniels, our favorite President and Mrs. Lincoln impersationers. Lovely people!

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
and to the Illinois thread! My husband was born and raised in Naperville and I met him working there so we're familiar with your area. Wheaton is a great city and I'm glad you're able to have chickens there! How big of a coop are you building and what kind of chickens will be living in it?

Back
Top Bottom