Illinois...

August 20th is the date Paradise Found will be hosting a gettogether for all chicken minded peoples ( and their frienda ).

62389_from_the_balcony.jpg

62389_sunroom_poker.jpg

August 20th we are hosting a weekend meet of all chicken minded people, thier family & friends.

62389_across_the_field.jpg

Camping encouraged. Indoor facilities. Come for the day or for the weekend. We'll have a bonfire. 1 guest room available for the first person who needs it due to health issues. "Indoor Camping" also available but you would need to bring an air mattress.
Friendly Dogs, Kids, Friends are welcomed.
Bring a dish to pass and your favorite beverage and a lawn chair.

August 20th! Keep the Date!

Denise,
Paradise Found

Last edited:
Quote:
Wow! You're 3 hours away!
You're welcomed to come but I think the State Fair, happening at the same time in August might be a better bet for you to meet fellow BYCers as you are closer to Springfield.
If you do decide to come, you may bring anyone you wish.
Denise
PS
Yes, we are very proud of the accomplishment of the house. I designed it. We built it after our GC ran off with 40K 2 months into the project. We finished it ourselves. I did all tile works, Mark did all wood works, We did the much of the structure and all of the painting. We layed the wood floors, installed the fireplaces, mechanicals and ventings and a lot of the electrical was done by Mark alone. See our page for more details.

Last edited:
Quote:
You're welcomed to come but I think the State Fair, happening at the same time in August might be a better bet for you to meet fellow BYCers as you are closer to Springfield.
Denise

Indeed a gorgeous house! Everyone is going to have so much fun
smile.png

Unfortunately I wont be able to go, but I want to hear stories! But I think we may be able to go to the state fair, so hopefully we can meet people there.

Yes, I think that the BYCers should make a time and a place for the State Fair meet-up. It would be a shame for some to be there and miss eachother. Perhaps you should do 2 time/place meets on different days so all can make it.

Mrs. Cannon :

Quote:
Denise

smile.png

Unfortunately I wont be able to go, but I want to hear stories! But I think we may be able to go to the state fair, so hopefully we can meet people there.​

Yep! I feel so far away from a lot of you!
sad.png

Mrs. Cannon is only 46 minutes away from where I live. (That's what Google says anyway!)

Quote:
smile.png

Unfortunately I wont be able to go, but I want to hear stories! But I think we may be able to go to the state fair, so hopefully we can meet people there.

sad.png

Mrs. Cannon is only 46 minutes away from where I live. (That's what Google says anyway!)

lol:lol: I love google maps
smile.png
I've only met one other BYCer that close to me and shes only about 5 minutes away. I swear there are more out there, its just finding them thats the problem.

Mrs. Cannon :

Quote:
sad.png

smile.png
I've only met one other BYCer that close to me and shes only about 5 minutes away. I swear there are more out there, its just finding them thats the problem.​

Oh dear you have Marans and Wyandottes!
Might keep you in mind! I have some BCM eggs under a broody and they should hatch sometime this week. If they don't hatch well I might just come and take a visit to your house for some chicks.
smile.png

Quote:
smile.png
I've only met one other BYCer that close to me and shes only about 5 minutes away. I swear there are more out there, its just finding them thats the problem.

Oh dear you have Marans and Wyandottes!
Might keep you in mind! I have some BCM eggs under a broody and they should hatch sometime this week. If they don't hatch well I might just come and take a visit to your house for some chicks.
smile.png

I have some Wyandotte pullets that are still young but they are looking good for my breeding program! I wasn't happy with the last pullets I had, so they are just for egg laying and my boys right now are constantly ready for shows. So next year I can really start breeding the wyandottes!
wee.gif

As for the BCMs I have a broddy that should hatch some out today or tomorrow ( i heard peeps!) and almost another 30 in incubators and another 20+ ready to be set any day now:celebrate I can't wait for all the babies!

Back
Top Bottom