Illinois...

Mrs. Cannon :

Quote:
Oh dear you have Marans and Wyandottes!
Might keep you in mind! I have some BCM eggs under a broody and they should hatch sometime this week. If they don't hatch well I might just come and take a visit to your house for some chicks.
smile.png

I have some Wyandotte pullets that are still young but they are looking good for my breeding program! I wasn't happy with the last pullets I had, so they are just for egg laying and my boys right now are constantly ready for shows. So next year I can really start breeding the wyandottes!
wee.gif

As for the BCMs I have a broddy that should hatch some out today or tomorrow ( i heard peeps!) and almost another 30 in incubators and another 20+ ready to be set any day now:celebrate I can't wait for all the babies!​

woot.gif
I'll be waiting next year for some eggs or chicks maybe.
smile.png

Oh wow! That's a bunch of Marans!
th.gif

Quote:
I have some Wyandotte pullets that are still young but they are looking good for my breeding program! I wasn't happy with the last pullets I had, so they are just for egg laying and my boys right now are constantly ready for shows. So next year I can really start breeding the wyandottes!
wee.gif

As for the BCMs I have a broddy that should hatch some out today or tomorrow ( i heard peeps!) and almost another 30 in incubators and another 20+ ready to be set any day now:celebrate I can't wait for all the babies!

woot.gif
smile.png

th.gif

LOL
lol.png
Im looking super forward to the new pullets that start laying, their moms all lay a decent dark egg but not the SUPER dark i'm wanting BUT the roo I have them with hatched from a SUPER dark egg. So i'm hoping he passes those gene on:fl

I'll definitely have eggs and chicks to spare
roll.png
lol.png

Oh such a lovely house!!!!!!!!

Come on, gas dealers, give US a break in gasoline prices so we can all go over the Paradise's farm LOL! Fat luck if you ask me!

Sure we got our wall tent......primitive camping and camping gear, LOL!

Mrs. Cannon :

Quote:
woot.gif
smile.png

th.gif

LOL
lol.png
Im looking super forward to the new pullets that start laying, their moms all lay a decent dark egg but not the SUPER dark i'm wanting BUT the roo I have them with hatched from a SUPER dark egg. So i'm hoping he passes those gene on:fl

I'll definitely have eggs and chicks to spare
roll.png
lol.png

woot.gif

lau.gif

Quote:
When that day comes I will shave my head!
lol.png

We have a big tent somewhere...

Oh no, you got nice hair.....how about if you can shave your chest in "BYC" on it! AND get a sun tan on it!

gig.gif

Quote:
When that day comes I will shave my head!
lol.png

We have a big tent somewhere...

Oh no, you got nice hair.....how about if you can shave your chest in "BYC" on it! AND get a sun tan on it!

gig.gif

lol.png

I can sit inside and still get a tan?!?
idunno.gif

Quote:
What about looking into buying a place that already has chickens, (grandfathered in).

If they have chickens currently then when you move into the place, just replace their chickens with yours. I am sure if they were grandfathered in with 12 chickens then you can have just as many…but if I remember right, when you go down in number that is the number they want you to stay at.

So, if you move in to a place that had 10 chickens, and you bring 3…then 3 is your limit.

I think that is how it goes….

Back
Top Bottom