Illinois...

Pics
Didnt graduate, but transferred to another college back in 86. So its a LONG time ago before all the new facilities were being built. Our class consisted of two men and 18 ladies!
lol.png
Jon said that was the most ladies he had ever had since then in a semester. LOL! Our riding instructor was Dave Eberly...didnt care for him at all and worked with his parents Arabian farm.

Glad to meet you Thistlecreek!
wink.png

Nice to meet you too! or is it Ewe too?
wink.png

Some of the time I didn't care for Jon much.. lol But I learned a heck of a lot from him.

Is anyone going to the chicken/bird market in Burlington, Iowa on July 6th? I have it marked on my calendar and had planned to go. I am wondering about getting over the bridge from Illinois into Burlington....last I heard, the bridge was still down.

I am also concerned about the event being canceled due to flooding. I don't have any contact phone numbers for whoever is hosting this flea market/chicken/bird sale. I heard about it from BackYardChickens members....

So does anyone have contact information for the event, or do you know if the event is still going on with the flooding and finally, is there a bridge that will get me there?

Thanks,

Stormy

hello everyone!
Im from Chicago and I have 25 chicks at my backyard!

Last edited:
Hello, My name is Katrina and I live in Plano IL. I am new to chickens and loving the website. I have 3 kids that have asked for over a year to get some chicks so we can have FRESH eggs every morning.

Last edited:
Hi, Everyone

I'm staying a bit west of Chicago right now but am planning a move to Joliet very soon.

Currently, I have three BR pullets and two EE banties (one is a roo). I'd like to add a Welsummer and two standard Ameracaunas in the near future.

Nice to make your acquaintance.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom