Illinois...

Kfacres;
Thank you for clearing that up, I must have been wrong, because I thought that you were implying that your LF offered for sale were pure bred Cornish. I would guess others here were thinking that also.

To all;
The birds of mine that I pictured today are all alive, and bred by me, as were some of their parents. Kfacres is correct in that I've lost too many birds this year. What turned out to be a badger burrowed into two pens this year before I was able to afford the two electric fence chargers I now now have in use. While I was at the doctor's office this month when it hit 104 or 106 here, I lost a another handful to heat and flip even though they had ventilated shade and ice in their water.

LF--------

but I have four bantam Dark Cornish one year old females that I would sell if someone was interested, they are from very good SQ lines. I bought them last fall as young birds, and lost my male over the winter, and so I have not been able to hatch any purebred chicks from them. I had covered them with an Ameraucana male, and hatched a few chicks, but my LF Cornish guys are too big to get the job done with the little meat balls.
Where are you located? I am looking for one female silkie?

Hey everyone! I'm from Naperville, IL...
Glad to see you guys here!!!!
big_smile.png

Anyone close to me?
Welcome.

I'm a fair distance from Naperville, but think there are several here at BYC that hail from what I think of as the Chicago area.

Hey everyone! I'm from Naperville, IL...
Glad to see you guys here!!!!
big_smile.png

Anyone close to me?
Welcome to the Illinois thread!
frow.gif
I live straight west of you on the west side of I-39 in rural Lee County. Closest town is Sublette. My DH commutes to Naperville five days a week and he was raised there (I can't say born there because his parents had to go to the hospital in Aurora since Naperville didn't have their own in '55). Do you have chickens?

Welcome to the Illinois thread!
frow.gif
I live straight west of you on the west side of I-39 in rural Lee County. Closest town is Sublette. My DH commutes to Naperville five days a week and he was raised there (I can't say born there because his parents had to go to the hospital in Aurora since Naperville didn't have their own in '55). Do you have chickens?

Ya, what she said.
I am straight west of you also, but not as far as NotAFarm.
And like her hubby, I go to Naperville for work also.

Welcome!!!!

What 'cha got? Post pics!!!!

Back
Top Bottom