I'm a Daddy :D:D............UPDATED WITH PIX (Pg 3)

Hey people, the other hatched the following morning. Both are are doing great, eating, drinking and pooping everywhere lol. Seems to be a bit of sibling rivalry though with a little bit of pecking at each other here and there but ill keep and eye on them. Here's a few updated pix.

Dunno bout names though, was thinking of Silk & Satin lol (only thing i have to do now is tell the difference between the both of them, ha ha)

ChicPix035.jpg

ChicPix038.jpg

ChicPix039.jpg

ChicPix044.jpg

ChicPix047.jpg

ChicPix051.jpg

ChicPix056.jpg

ChicPix059.jpg

They are soooo cute!!!! Congrats silkie boi! My first ones are due in one week and my 2nd hatch is due around one week after that. All of these great pics of the little cuties is killing me!!!!

Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies :

ya.gif
They are WAY CUTE..
jumpy.gif

I am wondering what incubator you are using?

All I could tell from the pics is the color RED

LOL yea, red it is - erm it was a Novatel Covattuto Eco 12 Incubator i used with a built in thermostat and water troughs in the bottom. My temp and humidity was constant throughout and i had absolutly no problems with it. Was reall cheap off ebay, was about £50 off ebay so tht wld be $100

I never really read a lot of positive feedback on them but mines worked amazingly well
big_smile.png
It's so relaxing to be watching tv at night with a little chirp here and a little cheep there lol.​

They are gorgeous, Silkie boi!!!! I sit with mine in the evenings, too!! I'm usually working on my laptop, so I snuggle them (all 9 of them, 1 week old) into an old sweatshirt and put them in my lap with the laptop. They stay nice and warm and I can love on them, etc while I work. Your babies look nice and healthy!!! What are their personalities like so far?

Lori

Back
Top Bottom