I'm a leeetle bit mad!

ChooksinChoppers

Crowing
12 Years
Mar 24, 2011
Ocala, Florida.
actually a lot mad LOL I have a new tennant and he is ...umm older and he and his wife and I were sitting out on the patio this evening "watching" him re arrange my water feature which needed cleaning (I cleaned it)and he decided to make some creative touches to make the water flow better....anyhoo he had been sucking down beers since 4pm or so and I had just poured my first glass of wine..left it for a sec to get my dog back in the yard. Got back and saw him pouring his beer into my wine glass????? what the? He laughed it off saying "oh I improved it for you" I actually think he mistook his stupid plastic mug with logo's all over it for my glass...but I don't care! I'm ticked! Told him he shouldve apologised and he gave me this sarcastic "sorry" Grrrrrrr! Dont come imbetween an Aussie and her wine (or a mother and child). They are a month to month......he better watch his butt or...........

Well you didn't ask for advice so I won't give any.

I'm getting better at this.
lol.png

Rancher

Eeeeww...wine and beer mixed together? I wonder if he would have fessed up to it if you hadn't caught him in the act?

It's not like you wouldn't notice the difference in flavor...

Back
Top Bottom