I'm a lurker comin' out to play!!!

ChickenFan451

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jun 12, 2010
Bailey, Colorado
I'm so darn excited to join. I have been reading your board for two months now just soaking it all up. I love all of the ideas and exchanges. This is the best site ever.
smile.png

So, a little about me. I am the mother of four and live in the beautiful mountains of Colorado. We used to live in Denver, and four years ago I decided to buy a beautiful home in Bailey. This spring we decided to go crazy and get some chickens. They are to arrive next from MPC. The kids are so excited, my husband thinks I have become a crazy mountain lady and my mother is excited to watch the chickens... from the other side of the property LOL.

I'm excited to join the crowd. I want to thank everyone for posting pics of their coops. Your pictures and ideas have made this process possible. I would have been too much of a coward to try chickens without this board. Thank you.

Now, if you'll excuse me I'm off to the other threads. Happy cluckin'.

welcome-byc.gif
Hello from NE Ohio!

Occasionally, I have the chance to drive through Bailey when I'm in Denver for business and go to visit the wife's relatives in Buena Vista. Looks like a great place to live.

Welcome!

Thank you for the welcome!!! Chicken folk are very cool.
cool.png

Birdaholic, I love Montrose, beautiful part of the state. She must love it there.

FarmerJamie, I love BV. We stay there sometimes when we visit ghost towns and Mt. Princeton Hot Springs. The entire area from BV to Salida is great fun. Wave the next time you drive by.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Did you hear me honk 3 times Thursday as I drove through Bailey? It was a beautiful week in CO.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom