I'm a worried kid

Genetix

In the Brooder
Dec 12, 2020
Hi there! I'm new to this chicken things, and I am always worried for my hens and my rooster. I actually have no idea what breed my hens and roosters are but i do know one of my hen and roosters looks like the normal ones in my country, the Philippines, but the other one is a Native Chicken. I'm always worried because i live in a neighborhood with stray cats and dogs, and even some roosters are let loose. I'm new to this stuff and every unusal thing about my chickens gets me worried

Last edited:
Hi :frow and welcome to BYC. Tell us about your chickens. How many do you have, what kind, and why are you worried?
Hi :frow and welcome to BYC. Tell us about your chickens. How many do you have, what kind, and why are you worried?
Thanks, I now edited my thread, though it took me 20 minutes to figure it out

Hi there! I'm new to this chicken things, and I am always worried for my hens and my rooster. I actually have no idea what breed my hens and roosters are but i do know one of my hen and roosters looks like the normal ones in my country, the Philippines, but the other one is a Native Chicken. I'm always worried because i live in a neighborhood with stray cats and dogs, and even some roosters are let loose. I'm new to this stuff and every unusal thing about my chickens gets me worried
If you wanted to post some pictures, I'm sure we could help you figure out what breeds they are 😁 And welcome!!

Attachments

• 20201213_141357.jpg
    20201213_141357.jpg
    994 KB · Views: 16
  • 20201213_141412.jpg
    20201213_141412.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom