I'm afraid to go to tractor supply

I initially considered getting my chicks from one of these companies, though not this one. I picked up 12 pullet chicks in all from this pseudo Ag stores and ended up with a majority of cockerels. The register clerk told me they have been having problems with their hatchery when I inquired upon another breed of bird though I did not receive what the particular hatchery issue has been. Now I know. The d punch in the whole thing is they are still labeling these chicks as pullets when they know full well they are selling majority cockerels. From my direct from hatchery order, I averaged a 70/30 pullet to cockerel ratio. I will return and by from them again. Never again at the Ag store though.

I did the same thing
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
got two chicks from a coworker and decided to go to TSC and get some supplies and check out there chicks, I only wanted to get 2 more so I was going to go rural king (3 chick min) but ended up calling SO and he told me to get all of the bantams and 6 sex links. Lol we ended up with 18 new chicks in one day
1f629.png
Now I'm worried about going back before chick days are over. And the other farm stores sell chicks through half the summer too
1f629.png

Back
Top Bottom