im always tired

come to think of it, i came back to edit, my doctor checked my liver by blood work...waiting on the results from that i need to call her monday.
anyway, i was looking online, the ammonia thing, that is why she checked my liver, well one of the reasons.
makes sense. i just had to stop and think it out and do a little research online too.

Last edited:
I have clinical depression and was tired all the time too.
I'm on meds for that.
I had my thyroid checked and have been on meds for hypo (underactive) thyroid for a long time.
Anemia can do it too. Not enough red blood cells to move the oxygen around the body.
Also some of the auto immune diseases, like EpsteinBarr, Lupus can have tiredness as symptoms.

Many things could cause that, so check with your doctor.

That said, if you are sedentary and indoors a lot, or keep odd hours, it may be simple lack of exercise and light exposure. I'm sure you don't feel like exercising, but if you can find a buddy to motivate you and an activity you enjoy, it won't be too hard to keep at it. Do you like to dance? Go hiking? Swimming? Exercise is the closest thing to a panacea that modern medicine knows.

Getting enough light at regular times (ie during daylight hours) regulates brain chemicals and help you feel good. As a night owl, I'm constantly struggling with keeping in sync with the daylight hours, but know I feel much better and more energetic when I do, even if I forgo a full night sleep to get up in the morning. Not that you should make a regular habit of getting little sleep, but getting lots of sleep doesn't necessarily make you feel refreshed if you're off-sync with the daylight.

If your doctor doesn't find anything wrong, those would be the first things I would try.

I'm always tired too. I think it may be because I work 70 hours a week, help to raise my four kids... chase seven hens around the yard...

Joferd:p

Quote:
uh yeah joferd that would do it
old.gif

Also get checked for allergies. Alot of people forget that this time of the year. Hope you figure it out and start feeling better soon.

Like many others have said-check with your Doc. If your blood sugar is too low or too high (Diabetes) it can cause you to be tired too. Hoping you feel better soon

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom