I'm Back!!!

Apr 16, 2018
Missouri
I got angry at my internet provider and was without internet for several months. Did I miss anything awesome?!? Did kikisgirls ever mange to hatch balot eggs?!?

To those who don't know me, my name is Gypsy (or GG), and I live in Ozark Mo. I have a small backyard flock of Australorps and barred rocks, and most recently, a nice herd of meat mutt rabbits!

I got angry at my internet provider and was without internet for several months. Did I miss anything awesome?!? Did kikisgirls ever mange to hatch balot eggs?!?

To those who don't know me, my name is Gypsy (or GG), and I live in Ozark Mo. I have a small backyard flock of Australorps and barred rocks, and most recently, a nice herd of meat mutt rabbits!
Welcome back! We missed you!
Yes I did!
I hatched two precious balutties!
I also changed my name.

eta..Here is the first Baluttie, Mr. Street Food:
Post #10449 of 32372

smiley welcome back.gif

I hope you are on better terms with your ISP!

Mine has a black Friday Special--I am getting faster internet and double data limit for the same price I am paying now!

Welcome baCK!

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back to Backyard Chickens Gypsy!:welcome We are glad you joined the flock! BYC is a helpful site providing all of the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: It must of been tough loosing your internet service. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Back
Top Bottom