I'm Catt! A new member!

herownimage

In the Brooder
Jun 9, 2015
Seattle
I'm new to chicken ownership and this site.

A bit about me. I am 25 years old and working on entering college again. I work for Starbucks full time and enjoy being a "chick momma" outside of work. I also can be a bit nerdy and play video games with friends.

About the flock: I have 3 Rhode Island Red's who are full feathered and in their first year. I also have 2 Gold Laced Wyandcotte chicks and 2 Barred Rock chicks in their first week. They will be bumping the number of my flock from 3 to 7!

I'm also "fostering" a RIR rooster from my sister-in-law. He may be a new addition to the flock but the original plan is to take him to a chicken "sanctuary" and will only be in my possession for a few days.

Last edited:
Hi there and a big welcome to BYC!!
frow.gif
The collective knowledge and experience on BYC is second to none, so please feel free to make use of it and fire away if you have any questions.

Welcome once again

CT

Hi :welcome Catt

Glad you could join the flock! That's a lovely flock you have there and how nice of you to foster your SIL rooster. Sounds like you are enjoying the whole chicken business there.

Wishing you the very best of luck in the future.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

welcome-byc.gif

Glad to hear you are enjoying the chickens. Check out the Learning Center for some really good articles on poultry care and feel free to ask questions.

Good luck with your college plans, it's nice to have you here!

Back
Top Bottom