I'm Confuzzled

Neil1366

Pork-cupine
Aug 7, 2022
South Central PA
So if you haven't heard (Through the Grapevine), there was this contest for uploading your pictures to BYC for the calendar contest. The contest ended almost two weeks ago and I still haven't gotten a conversation from any of the staff that was in charge of this contest. Now I'm starting to wonder if I didn't even win this contest anyhow. Is anyone else having the same problem or is this just me? They said that after the week the contest ends, you're supposed to get a conversation with a Google Form link but I did not get that. If you entered this contest, I need help.

So if you haven't heard (Through the Grapevine), there was this contest for uploading your pictures to BYC for the calendar contest. The contest ended almost two weeks ago and I still haven't gotten a conversation from any of the staff that was in charge of this contest. Now I'm starting to wonder if I didn't even win this contest anyhow. Is anyone else having the same problem or is this just me? If you enter this contest, I need help.
The winners haven't been announced yet, there will be 13 winners I believe.

So if you haven't heard (Through the Grapevine), there was this contest for uploading your pictures to BYC for the calendar contest. The contest ended almost two weeks ago and I still haven't gotten a conversation from any of the staff that was in charge of this contest. Now I'm starting to wonder if I didn't even win this contest anyhow. Is anyone else having the same problem or is this just me? They said that after the week the contest ends, you're supposed to get a conversation with a Google Form link but I did not get that. If you entered this contest, I need help.
Winners haven’t been announced yet. With bigger competitions it can take awhile for the judges to sort through all the entry’s. It’s all volunteer so most of the judges and project managers are juggling their work and home responsibilities too. I’m sure they will have the winners posted as soon as they can.

Winners haven’t been announced yet. With bigger competitions it can take awhile for the judges to sort through all the entry’s. It’s all volunteer so most of the judges and project managers are juggling their work and home responsibilities too. I’m sure they will have the winners posted as soon as they can.

Thanks for letting me know.

Back
Top Bottom