I'm -done- with this!

I think I may have mentioned this before, but Button quail are TINY... they do not ship well as chicks. Your best bet is to either hatch your own eggs (after you get an incubator) or put an ad on Craigslist or the like to find them. No one here (in Alaska) sells them either, and I had to hatch my own. Now I'm getting 3-4 eggs a day and can hatch my own.
Check out Miss Prissy's incubator thread... the homemades are not expensive, and are easy to make...
wink.png

Last edited:
ha i forgot to say i have button quail they are laying i have about 7 of them how much are you willing to give for them
i can ship total shipping will be about 50 +/-
pm me if interrested

I always see button quail at the exotic animal shows and the bird shows around me. Check on ebay or eggbid, you can tell where the eggs will be shipped from. If you see someone close to you email them and ask about adults. I've bought quite a few plants that way. Good Luck

Okay, first off, calm down.
Second, people are trying to help you, so please be a little more thankful
smile.png

And thirdly, where are you located at? It would be very helpful for people to know.

Thank you.

for one, I wasn't looking for chicks...I took your advice and don't want them...

for two, I'm located at 18512 PA

okay and thank you to evryone...

BQB - you can get an incubator for under $50, probably alot cheaper used, so start looking at ads. Then get eggs from someone. I have never hatched anything before, and today my chicks are hatching from a $50 LG, still air, hand-turn-the-eggs 'bator. If you're diligent, you can do it. Good luck.
smile.png

I have a bator in the mail but I'll need 'bout 4-8 quail eggs for my new chick-u-bator mailed out tuesday...BTW is the chick-u-bator any good?

I have used that bator(if it is the yellow one with a dome) It works just fine....it just needs adjusting...like the amount of foil in the bottom and the direction of the light....I have had eggs develope in there...just didnt hatch as this was my first time incubating and I think I opened it and stuff too much. Quail eggs should do fine though. If I still had mine I would probably give it a try!
big_smile.png

BQB- The key to all of your problems is patience. The reason a lot of people with quail don't have any to sell is because, it is JULY baby poultry are more of a late winter/spring thing. There is people who sell late into the season like SamG, god thank him.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom