Im getting annoyed

wbruder17

Songster
9 Years
Jun 7, 2010
Portland, OR
I have been trying to post my 3 chicks on Craigslist for 3 days now. And every time I finish the post, it says I will receive an email to complete the post.....but I GET NO EMAIL! So the time writing the post and attaching the pics has beeen lost,/like, 10 times now! It used to just make me re-type those wonky letters, and the thing would automatically post, now I get this emaiil confirmatiion crappola and I CAN'T POST!

I have to find homes for these birds, like, NOW. What the heck??

I feel that pain, I NEVER have any luck with EMAIL on Craig's List. You could post them on here, or get someone under 17 to help you, they seem to know exactly how that stuff works. Wish I had an answer for you!

Quote:
I would try to rehome them here, but I don't want to ship them anywhere. Too bad, cuz the 2 cockerels are GORGEOUS. Birds that people on HERE would appreciate.

Quote:
I would try to rehome them here, but I don't want to ship them anywhere. Too bad, cuz the 2 cockerels are GORGEOUS. Birds that people on HERE would appreciate.

You could save the post as an email next time, in your draft file. These are the emails you type up, but aren't sending, yet. Just copy and paste it into a blank e-mail. It saves you from having to retype it all, if something goes wrong or you just want to repost a similar ad again.

Back
Top Bottom