I'm getting goslings! (But how is a crazy story!) *A lot of Pictures!

mahsmaj

Songster
11 Years
Jun 25, 2008
Hannibal, Missouri
Heres the story:
One day I was bored. On that boring day, I stumbled upon efowl.com's website. On that website I found a goose section. So i decided to pick out my dream list of geese and add them to "my cart" to see how much my dream would cost in reality. In reality my dream costed too much... so I didn't order them.

The CRAZY part:
So today I got an E-mail confirming that my order has been shipped!!! My order went through anyway!!! I didn't even pay for them, and the order went through! With efowl's EXCELLENT service, I was able to get it all worked out. I was going to figure out a way to get them payed for, but then efowl said that it was their fault for processing an un-paid order and that the payment is no longer needed! They said I just need to get them picked up from the post office and either take very good care of them or find them good homes. I think I'm going to keep them! They are supposed to arrive at the post office either tomorrow or Friday! I will post pictures when I get them!!!

Edited to say: I forgot to say what I'm getting! There are 3 female brown chinese goslings, 2 male brown chinese goslings, 4 female white chinese goslings, and 2 male white chinese goslings!!!

Pictures on post #24!!!

ya.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

Last edited:
Wow! Congrats times a million! Too bad you hadn't gone crazy and put a ton of every breed in your cart.
wink.png

Last edited:
Thank you all for the comments!! I am really lucky aren't I!
lol.png
Unfortnatly they didn't arrive at my post office today...
fl.gif
Hopefully tomorrow!!! And to fowltemptress: I should have gone crazy and put a bunch in "my cart" !!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

I can't wait to pick them up from the post office!!!

ya.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif

Quote:
Well they just made a mistake and they became useless and unsaleable to them once they were shipped (they could not survive being shipped back and then sent out again to someone who might have wanted them) most would be DOA if returned and reshipped. so with you they got a ton of good customer releations plus the free Ad you just provided. They did the very best they could do after the mistake was made and cut their losses or may even made a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom