I'm grateful but... yuck

I know this will seem random but, if your hair takes two hours to dry you are probably using a shampoo with lots of wax and silicones, like pantene or mane 'n' tail

Sorry, I had to I'm a hairstylist
tongue.png

But trying to catch a bunch of chickens? Sounds fun (not!) especially under the circumstances! However gotta say, I salute you, I've only got 9 chicks and it take me like 45 minutes to catch them one at a time in their coop and bring them to the chicken run, they're evasive little buggers sometimes, when they aren't in the mood to be caught, they'll definitely let me know, bite my fingers, flap their wings in my face I've raised a bunch of spoiled babies!
gig.gif

Kristy,
Sounds like you've been having quite the adventures. Glad you weren't hurt in any of them.

Razzle: as far as hair goes, mine is like Kristy's, it's about mid-way down my back and takes hours to dry. Not due to products but due to thickness, my hairdresser used to tell me I had enough hair thickness for two people.

Kristy,
Sounds like you've been having quite the adventures. Glad you weren't hurt in any of them.

Razzle: as far as hair goes, mine is like Kristy's, it's about mid-way down my back and takes hours to dry. Not due to products but due to thickness, my hairdresser used to tell me I had enough hair thickness for two people.
Would you mind giving me some then? Mines so thin I have to keep it short to keep it from looking stringy!
gig.gif

Trust me, thick hair is truly a blessing in disguise!

Would you mind giving me some then? Mines so thin I have to keep it short to keep it from looking stringy!
gig.gif

Trust me, thick hair is truly a blessing in disguise!
I would give you some if you could. Thick hair may be a blessing but not in this heat.

woah woah woah. OK you have got to elaborate. You can't just casually say "I've been blown up" and not tell the story.
Well, I used to be a welder in the oilfield. Two of the explosions happened while I was cutting well heads off and capping the well. To do that you take a cutting torch and pierce the outer casing on the well, then cut all the way around. In the first explosion I'd cut nearly half way around the casing when a pocket of natural gas ignited. Fortunately there was still about 80 gallons of drilling mud inside the casing absorbing most of the shock wave, unfortunately the mud came out the flow line tie in and on top of me. I felt like a 400 pound chicken had taken a dump on me. Only thing injured was my pride. The second explosion on another well. It had a slow but live flow of gas. I pierced the casing and the gas ignited, blowing the mud plug out of the flow line and in to my side, knocking me six feet through the air and into the side of the cellar, or pit. I ended up with some cracked ribs and second degree burns. It also half way burned my welding shirt off me and singed my eyebrows . As for getting snake bit, I wear sandals a lot. Those are not ideal shoes for checking a fence line, especially in South Texas! I now wear boots for that.

Last edited:
I know this will seem random but, if your hair takes two hours to dry you are probably using a shampoo with lots of wax and silicones, like pantene or mane 'n' tail

Sorry, I had to I'm a hairstylist
tongue.png

But trying to catch a bunch of chickens? Sounds fun (not!) especially under the circumstances! However gotta say, I salute you, I've only got 9 chicks and it take me like 45 minutes to catch them one at a time in their coop and bring them to the chicken run, they're evasive little buggers sometimes, when they aren't in the mood to be caught, they'll definitely let me know, bite my fingers, flap their wings in my face I've raised a bunch of spoiled babies!
gig.gif
I use Redkin products from the salon. I just have a lot of hair.

Back
Top Bottom