I'm hungry. What do I do?

What would you do if you were hungry?

• Total voters
Pics
OK, maybe I wasn't eating...
View attachment 3186737
Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

Rain. On. Me.
I had one strike a cactus about 75 feet from where I was shooting once. I was done after that :)
Did you have to change your drawers?

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

Rain. On. Me.

Did you have to change your drawers?
Almost. I was sitting in the back of our minivan with the tailgate up to shelter the camera and tripod and we noped out of there right away. It scared the hell out of my daughter who was maybe 2 at the time. Amusingly, she was standing right there with me last night shooting the storm on her iphone, so I guess she got over it :)

I kinda remember taking a pic or two of the burning cactus. I wonder if I can find them.

Hope so - would be nice to see.

Closest I've been was parking lot lunch break (I like to be away from people for lunch) and could hear the pure crackle of electricity. Maybe you understand what I'm saying?
You took a bit l;onger lunch to go change your shorts...

Hope so - would be nice to see.

Closest I've been was parking lot lunch break (I like to be away from people for lunch) and could hear the pure crackle of electricity. Maybe you understand what I'm saying?
A few years ago I was standing at a metal gate to a pasture with my forearm on top of the gate when a storm was coming up and all of a sudden I got a strange sensation all over my body and the hair on my arm stood. I was with another guy and I just said to the truck NOW. We ran and jumped in my truck several yards away. As soon as we got in and closed the doors of my truck the gate got slammed. It scared the bleep out of me and him. I mean it was scary. He just kept saying how the bleep did you know man, how did you know.

I will never forget feeling it gave my body

A few years ago I was standing at a metal gate to a pasture with my forearm on top of the gate when a storm was coming up and all of a sudden I got a strange sensation all over my body and the hair on my arm stood. I was with another guy and I just said to the truck NOW. We ran and jumped in my truck several yards away. As soon as we got in and closed the doors of my truck the gate got slammed. It scared the bleep out of me and him. I mean it was scary. He just kept saying how the bleep did you know man, how did you know.

TOO CLOSE

Whoa!!!

Back
Top Bottom