I'm insane!!!

chantecler

Songster
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
Moncton New Brunswick
I have the worst cold I've had in years
sickbyc.gif

Yesterday, sick as a dog I drove 3+ hours ONE WAY (by my self) to get 4 chickens (Buff Orp pair and two Black Australorp pullets) and today I plan on going to get a buff Chantecler (only 1hr one way)
smack.gif

I feel like death but I can't control myself.
I imaging thi is what it might feel like being a crack addict??
barnie.gif

My DH is away for the weekend so I have no one to hold me down!
wee.gif

I guess admiting you have a problem is the first step to recovery??? But I don't know if I want to recover. I love chickens
woot.gif

Last edited:
I feel your pain...I do things like that all the time...It's good to know you have a problem, LOL. It's also good that you appreciate when you hubby holds you back (or tries to). I hope you feel better soon. Chickens are addicting.
hugs.gif

Well, your in the right group to seek out help! We are all addicted, I would be in the same boat as you when sick if it was for the right chicken!!
wink.png

Poor hubby knows there is no hope of holding me back!!

You poor dear. :aww I guess you don't have any children of driving age to chauffeur you around either.

Doctors orders are
old.gif
...before you leave take a couple advil or tylenol (whichever you prefer) fill a go cup with chamomile tea to sip on the way. Stop at a Tim Horton's to use the bathroom and get a bowl of chicken soup or chilli.
love.gif
I know its weird but their comfort food is really very good and will make you feel better. Get more tea when you leave.

Enjoy your trip cuz at least it ain't snowing yet.
fl.gif

lau.gif
voice in my head!! love it!

mmmm Timmies coffee mmmmmm
wee.gif

I'm well drugged for the drive, just waiting for a call back to make sure he is there before I leave
smile.png

wee.gif
tooo much cafeine and cold meds
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

* Theraflu-- lots of Theraflu, original formula, but use the daytime if your transporting chickens that much! Works for my kid when he's got broncitis and doing pools all week.

Back
Top Bottom