Im jealous at them! --- lucky them

kyeschicks

Serama Chicken Enthusiast
14 Years
Nov 11, 2008
Texas
Today the temp is at 47 F and I went to check on my 2 week old chicks to see if they were alright and they are happier then never! the temp reads they're at 89 F!!!! thats not fair lol I think im going to live with them on the brooder lol
gig.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Yep. Same here. It's all cool and wet and icky, so I check in on my babies outside, and they're roosting up under the lamp at a balmy 89* working on their tan.

I'm jealous!!

Its 84 here
big_smile.png
I love Arizona
love.gif

I just stuck my 3 1/2 week old chicks outside for a day of fun. No heatlamp, they dont need it.

Will bring them in tonight and then tomarrow back outside.

I'm guessing the chicks wouldn't mind sharing their lamp with their human momma hen!
wink.png

Or human roo...

Last edited:
somad.gif
rant.gif
TOO MUCH RAIN GAHHH!!! IM READY TO SHOOT MYSELF I WANT IT A BLARING 90 DEGREES WITH NOT ONE CLOUD IN THE SKY! GRRR! you guys don't have to run in it either gahhh! Our meet got canceled on Friday because Ark City is a bunch of wimps and can't run in a little rain.

I'm with you Jennspeeps! I hate washington weather! I was suppose to go to shelton for a track meet with my kids and uuggghhhh...rain, again! I am glad i got my outdoor stuff done yesterday when it was 70 on the coast...we need to move in with Sock Puppet in AZ!

Back
Top Bottom