I'm looking for a good source of DE

NurseNettie

Songster
11 Years
Feb 13, 2008
Northern Maine
I need to find a place th mail order DE-- I've decided I want to try it in our coop but I live so rural, the only local food/grain etc suppliers don't have it.
Have any of you successfully ordered it online/ by mail? If so, where do you recommend getting it from?

YES YES YES Custommilling.com and it's FAST I got mine in two days! It was a total of 52 bucks (that is shipping too) for a 50 lb bag of it which was the best price I found anywhere on the internet
smile.png
It is the pure white fossil shell flower recommended by Dawn
smile.png
I am in WI so it may be even cheaper for you...call them and ask shipping prices.

Last edited:
Spatcher-- what's the recc. use amount for it-- in feed, as well as spread in the coop?
Can you pm me with your pricing? Thanks!
And thanks everyone for the website info=== I'll check them out!

I'm very happy with the food-grade DE that I bought from Azure Standard. I paid $17.05 for a 50lb bag + shipping last year and I still have half of it left. I put it in the coop to prevent little buggies from nesting their and it's recommended to mix it into their food. Also, good for cats too, though mine done appreciate it. They're located in Dufur, OR and their website is www.azurestandard.com and also sell organic food and products for people too!

Back
Top Bottom