I'm new here to BYC!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by mlwtbzj, Jan 11, 2010.

1. mlwtbzj

mlwtbzj Out Of The Brooder

Jan 11, 2010
    Baldwin, Ga
    I am so ecxited to have found this site. I am from Georgia and just started raising chickens. I have found that it's very addictive, and that I want EVERY chicken I see. I love the ones I have and can't wait to get more!

2. heritagebirds

heritagebirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Eastern Shore MD
    [​IMG] Yes, it is EXTREMELY addictive.

3. briana1975

briana1975 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    Carleton Mi.
    [​IMG] raising chickens is wonderful. I don't even mind going out into the snow and cold several times a day to check for eggs and talk to everyone. The chickens I mean. Oh I have a list of breeds I would love to try come spring too.

4. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

[​IMG] from the Michigan thumb! [​IMG] You're among fellow addicts here! Ummmm...I mean friends, you're among friends is what I meant! [​IMG]

5. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    [​IMG]

6. Chicken Chaperone

Chicken Chaperone Chillin' With My Peeps

A big [​IMG] to you from D/FW, Texas! Yes, you will love it here and it sounds like you already
    fit right in! Chickens and this forum seem to be about equally addicting so beware and welcome! [​IMG]

7. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    [​IMG] from Texas!

8. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    [​IMG]

9. barred-rocks-rock

barred-rocks-rock Can't stick with a Title

Jul 5, 2009
    [​IMG]

10. CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal New Egg

Jan 11, 2010
    Hello--I've been lurking and reading here for awhile so now I have finally registered... I have chosen the name of one of my beauties....a Brown and White Polish Crested I call Crown Royal... all my hens and roosters are named after mixed drinks... it's such fun! I have Ameraucanas that I was sold as Araucanas from McMurray Hatcheries...a common thing, as I understand it...but I am getting blue eggs even if my chickens do have rear ends.....
    bye bye now..........[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by