I'm New Here

Jun 20, 2019
Mississippi
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
We are very new to chickens. We got our first four two months ago.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
We have nine.
(3) What breeds do you have?
We have four that are two months old: two bantam cockerels who will be re-homed soon named Oreo and Porkchop, and two BSL pullets named Lenny and Lay-a. We also just received five brand new day-old chicks from Meyers Hatchery. Two buff brahmas--one cockrel and one pullet--named Uther Pendragon and Igraine. One light brahma pullet named Lady Cluck. And two Buff Orpingtons who don't have names yet.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
We hope that they will make fun
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I like to read.
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
My wife and I have two young boys and an old, fat Australian Shepherd. I am a pastor.

summer beach hens.gif

Greetings 5 Points Wingfeather, Welcome to BYC! :frow

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
We are very new to chickens. We got our first four two months ago.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
We have nine.
(3) What breeds do you have?
We have four that are two months old: two bantam cockerels who will be re-homed soon named Oreo and Porkchop, and two BSL pullets named Lenny and Lay-a. We also just received five brand new day-old chicks from Meyers Hatchery. Two buff brahmas--one cockrel and one pullet--named Uther Pendragon and Igraine. One light brahma pullet named Lady Cluck. And two Buff Orpingtons who don't have names yet.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
We hope that they will make fun
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I like to read.
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
My wife and I have two young boys and an old, fat Australian Shepherd. I am a pastor.

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Back
Top Bottom