Im new here!

Courtneybroers1

Chirping
Jun 6, 2020
Hello all chicken lovers!! My name is Courtney! I'm 30 years old, I've had chickens my whole life, I was raised on a farm (pigs, chickens, cows, horses, etc.). I live in New Hampshire in the woods. I first got chickens when I was 6 years old I think, right now I have 5 chickens, we lost all 10 of ours to wild animals. We have 1 Barred Rock, 2 Sex Links, and 2 Rhode Island Reds. I love raising chickens because they're like dogs, they know their name and i just love how friendly they are. Other things i like to do is ride horses, work outside, take care of my family (2 kids, my daughter is almost 12, and my son is 7), read books, learn more things. I have a fiance, I proposed to him actually (which is rare I know), weve been together for 5 years, we have 3 dogs, Max is a long haired chihuahua, Owen is a Pitbull, and Belle is a mix (pitbull, lab, and pug). I work at a hospital, I'm a LNA (most states a CNA), I've been a LNA for 10 years, and I'm so excited to learn more about chickens here! Thank you all!

Back
Top Bottom