1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I'm new to all this -

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BeeLady79, Sep 1, 2013.

1. BeeLady79

BeeLady79 New Egg

Sep 1, 2013
    South Carolina
    Hi again! I'm Denise from South Carolina. I don't have chickens (my neighbors do) but I want to get some guineas. I found ya'lll by googling for guineas & honey bees, which ya'll seem to have quite a bit of information on. Before I knew what I was doing, I posted my question on guineas, honey bees, bears, and electric fences, please forgive me for not following protocol. I will try to do better. I'm not much on computers, prefer the outdoor stuff - gardening, bees, etc. My husband is disabled (bad lungs), we are both retired military, live out in the woods, and are owned by one furry little cat, a Cymric manx named 'Bama Belle. Glad to meet ya'll and hope to learn alot here

Denise (aka BeeLady79)

2. BrendaJ

BrendaJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2012
    Oregon
    Hello from Oregon & welcome to BYC - there is great info in the learning center tabs above ^^^ [​IMG]

3. foreverlearning

foreverlearning Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2013
    [​IMG] Glad you joined us! So... you say you want some guineas? Good luck, it is an addiction. Before you know it you will be joining us with chickens and ducks.

4. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Howdy from Kansas, Denise, and [​IMG]! Happy to have you aboard! Best of luck with the birds and the bees! [​IMG]

5. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Out of the Woods Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    [​IMG]

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]thank you both for your years in service. If you go to the "Other backyard poultry" forum one of the side tabs will be for guinea threads

7. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Beelady, welcome to BYC.

8. liz9910

liz9910 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 8, 2012
    Northern California
    Welcome to BYC!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by