I'm new

bmadera

Hatching
Jan 1, 2016
Hi everyone! I'm new to this whole chicken thing, but my family and I are very excited.

Last edited:
Thanks! I do have chickens already. 45 to be exact. The chickens came with the house we bought. I don't remember the breeds, but there are 3 kinds.

Thanks! I do have chickens already. 45 to be exact. The chickens came with the house we bought. I don't remember the breeds, but there are 3 kinds.

You're welcome. If you will post pics of your birds on our What Breed or Gender is This? section in Other Backyard Poultry under the Forum at the top of the page, our experts there can probably identify your breeds for you. Full body profiles will work best.

welcome-byc.gif

I started my first flock with 7 chicks and was overwhelmed...hats off to you with your 45! If you have questions, always feel free to ask. There's a ton of information available and a lot of helpful, friendly members.

It's nice to have you here!

Welcome to Backyard chickens. Congratulations on your instant flock. Have you visited the Learning Center? It's the best place to start - a true wealth of information.

Back
Top Bottom