Im not a girl but....

BairleaFarm

Songster
8 Years
May 3, 2011
Georgetown, KY
I love being pampered. Its a rainy day so what to do? Nail time. They where busy so I just got my brows and feet done today. My girl Snow is awesome been doing my nails for years. Now whats this got to do with chickens? O youll love this - The owner (Snows husband) loves fresh chicken but drives over a hour to get it. He told me today if I brought him eggs and chicken poop hed give me gift cards to the salon. He also wants to buy a couple table ready birds a week off me.

Its funny and took me two hours but i convenced my brother to come with me. He doesnt go as far as i do such as getting his nails painted but kinda liked it. FWIW i do only clear polish. Hes the one in the right.

IMG_2276.jpg

2011-09-08_12-19-45_443.jpg

2011-09-08_12-41-02_943.jpg

Thankfully, there's no rule that states that men have to be slobs with nasty feet. Good for you, I say.
big_smile.png

The foot massage is the best part...

Quote:
Yes, my DH gets pedicures on a regular basis if he wants to sleep without socks on. He's also been known to paint his toenails. His baby girls (ahem, 14 and 6 y/o were the 2 who did this) conned him into getting pink nail polish most recently.

algea...that reminds me of another bycer who posted pics on fb of his toes. His teenagers talked him into letting them paint his nails with clear polish...and then he went into the sun and the sun turned the polish pink. tee hee hee...I so would have did that to my dad back in the day. I love it.

Back
Top Bottom