1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I'm not dead yet... At least...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Razadia, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Razadia

Razadia The Odd One

Apr 7, 2011
    Montgomery, Alabama
    I don't think I am. I destroyed my laptop screen a while back and then mom stop letting me use her laptop. Now I have what we thought might be a stolen laptop. It was sold to my dad by a 'friend' of his (meaning we all tolerate him, but not much) that told us he lost the password. We took the hard drive out of it and put mine in it. Then we had to swap out the wireless card in it for my old one. Found out that it really was stolen and we know the original owners. I was told I keep it since I did so much work on it. [​IMG]

I now have 15 chicks. 6 from the incubator (out of 25 of my own eggs) [​IMG] and 9 from one of my hens (out of 11 of my own eggs) [​IMG] . I won't have the chance to hatch any more this summer and probably the rest of the year. [​IMG]

This Saturday I'm going to Clinton, TN to spend a week with my boyfriend. I hate bus trips. I really do, but it'll be nice to get away from home for a bit. Then I have to leave for TN again in August to go to his cousin's wedding.

I'm feeling the stress right now. I've got eye fatigue from heck and had to pull out my reading glasses. I haven't had to use them in years. Yeesh, I feel old right now. At 21 I shouldn't feel old. [​IMG]

So, what have I missed out on that I'm too lazy to go search for right now?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by