IM SELLING MY CHICKS THEN I GET A CALL.......

Bock_Bock

Songster
11 Years
Dec 13, 2008
Hayward, Ca
he says my wife is getting mad i bought 6 chicks for my kids a few weeks back, and my wife is getting mad cuz they stink. Will you take them for us, i will deliver them to you and you can have them for free, you can also have the brooder i made for them.

I was like sure ill take it lol he said they were arund 2 weeks old he actually got them from ACE Hardware store lol i didnt know they sold them. I have no clue what breeds or anything, as you can tell this guy was not chicken smart lol but i will be getting 6 free chicks today i wonder what they will be i will post pics later YaY

I have to give that guy points for creative thinking! That is really funny!
lol.png

lol i was like i know what hes going through lol cuz i was told not to even hatch my eggs inside lol but i said hey the heck with it lol i got 50 eggs in the bator now, but i understand the part about them stinking lol, but he lives in a townhouse and said he was scared to let them outside because of so many cats he didnt want them to be harmed lol

You'll have to post some pictures let us see your FREE chicks and brooder box! That is awsome! It cost us alot to make a good box so a free one is a wonderful thing, Thank goodness he doesnt know the secrets to not having stinky chicks LOL
Congrats!

i couldnt really understand him but i believe he said to make the brooder he took a book case and laid it on its back and took out the middle shelf so they had room but im not sure he had a deep ascent and yes i will post pictures dont worry

You know that you are a chicken addict when, in the process of selling some of your chickens, you end up with more than you started with.

wink.png

chel

Quote:
sure is now if i just had more room for them, i was thinking bout getting full time into the chicken business but that is some years down the line i am only 21 you know lol

Back
Top Bottom