I'm Sending Feed to be Analyzed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a good article about all the things that can effect egg production as well as what may need to be tested for. it's a screenshot but the web address is there:
Screenshot_20230130-123040_Chrome.jpg

Mostly from those that feed low protein to begin with.

That would make it industry wide.
I'd think minerals depend on the resource.
I threw out the feed test option, knowing how horse owners have had forage tested. If your region is low in a specific mineral/element, the grown crops won't magically contain it. Selenium was a big thing among the horse peeps.
If it's added it would be regional, still unless the formula calls for x and not y - which they won't talk about.

I'd think minerals depend on the resource.
I threw out the feed test option, knowing how horse owners have had forage tested. If your region is low in a specific mineral/element, the grown crops won't magically contain it. Selenium was a big thing among the horse peeps.
If it's added it would be regional, still unless the formula calls for x and not y - which they won't talk about.
OK, I was thinking supplement from a national supplier.

Ok. How about these two tests from Midwest Labs:
Screenshot_20230130-094641~2.png

Screenshot_20230130-094620~2.png

I think these are the same tests the fella who's been so vocal on YouTube is having tested. He's doing all brands TSC carries. I'm just going to do Producer's Pride and maybe one that no one has an issue with (Nutrena? Kalmbach? Idk). It'll be about $150 and should only take a few days. I'll send everything off tomorrow. I am too busy today with work meetings and my dog's vet appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom