im setting my eggs in my homemade bator at 12 enyone with me ? :D

Quote:
Too bad indeed!
hmm.png

I think my mom might kill me though. I had to argue w/ her for half an hour to let me order my Serama eggs...sooo not gonna go threw that again! lol

HAHA!!!! Sorry about the fight. It's funny how us chicken kids would probably be fighting about getting more chickens, when "normal" kids are fighting to go to parties!!!!
lol.png
tongue.png

Haha - Really! The last time I went to a friend's house was back in June 2010! Haha We don't leave home just too offten.
big_smile.png
I'm just a happy Country 'Gal - I hate the city and will refuse to live in it - ever!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to incubatingisfun

Some Bad/Good News.... The chickens are in the woods, and recently there is a fox around (Yay, since we barely have any wildlife except for squirrels here) so I named him chip!!!! You can see his tracks EVERYWHERE and he only went near the chicken coop once, which is pretty good. So, last night I was hangin' out in the chicken coop and I look out the large, paneless window, to see Chip staring right at me.... he was SO pretty, so I watched him for awhile. When I moved to put my new chicken down, he ran away a little and then just stood there looking back. so then I went outside and chased him and barked at him until he left. So, I'm really liking the fox, but I don't the ink the chickens do, LOL

Quote:
I love foxes, they're so pretty.

But... WATCH OUT! You'll find abunch of dead poultry in your coop some morning! BE CAREFUL!!!

ETA: He would be dead if he was at our house. I'd shoot him! I've had coyotes, Bobcats, 'Coons, our house cats dogs etc kill chickens and I try to stop it if I can! I even thought about carrying a gun w/ me when I went out to the barn. 'Cause by the time I get back to the house to grab the gun, the criiter high-tailed-it.
wee.gif

Last edited:
um guys....is it normal for a Roo to crow at around 11.00pm....and around 3.00am in the morning? well in the night really couse my roo always dose it well its 3.00am now and hes crowing
hmm.png

Yes if roos hear or see light at night they will crow if you dont want him too then put a radio in there on low and put a light in there so outside light or noise wont disturb him

They're really loud. I don't think your neighbors would enjoy that too much!
wink.png

Awe -
love.gif
bow.gif
I'm holding Cora ( or Carle ) and I was holding "Her" and all of the sudden she rushes up my shirt and dives under my sweat top hood!
love.gif
She is peeping softly to me right now!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom