I'm so enjoying my waddlers

jdywntr

Songster
10 Years
Oct 31, 2009
Somerville, AL
I got 5 Muscovy about 3 weeks ago. I'm not 100% about age as I thought I was told that they were 4 weeks when I got them but now having a 4 week old Muscovy, I think they were more like 6-8 weeks then.
I only had Runners before and I have been doing little other than watch them since they arrived. I'm not used to the waddling and they are so funny. I am still getting used to their behavior the tail wagging and neck bobbing. I am SO not used to the quiet. My runners would quack and quack until I let them out of the run in the morning. My neighbors are probably loving this.

I can't believe how quickly they've grown. Still not sure about sex because I think they were a mixed group (they had a number of Muscovy available not all from the same hatch).

They are almost done losing their fuzz and are just hilarious. They don't like to leave the duck run though.
Day 1
43796_muscovy_003.jpg

and today with the 4 week old rescue baby
43796_scovy2_006.jpg

One of my favorites, I love the barring.
43796_scovy2_001.jpg

Quote:
It really is! I am wasting so much time watching my new babies that I don't know how I will be doing in my college classes this semester. Well that and being on BYC instead of studying.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom