1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Im so Lazy

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Goat_Walker, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    I feel bad because I havent been working out and I need to with thanksgiving and christmas - and workouts start in january. I dislike cold weather but i have to RUN a mile in it everyday. No jogging. No walking. RUN.

I have finally hit the total lazy scale. I payed my sister $3 to do the dishes tonight [​IMG]

Have you been lazy today?

2. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    yes [​IMG]

3. desertgirl

desertgirl Roo Magnet

Mar 29, 2009
    Albuquerque,NM
    Oh, yeah. But I've been a little under the weather, so that is my excuse...[​IMG]

4. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Yes, and I feel like a total slacker. I should have gone to the shop and run my punch press machine. Its just a temp job and in a few weeks will be over. Called DH and told him I wasnt coming, that I was gonna go to my moms and help her. Thats my other part time job. I thought about it and decided not to go help her either. Called DD and went shopping. [​IMG]

5. clayhill

clayhill Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2008
    Lee County, Arkansas
    Must be an epidemic![​IMG]

I've been too lazy to think about doing anything.

6. CMV

CMV Flock Mistress

Apr 15, 2009
    I've been very lazy, but I am getting over the flu so I have a really good excuse. Unfortunately, since I've been sick for several days I have so much stuff to catch up on I should be getting myself in gear. Oh well... there's always tomorrow.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by